Health Care Plans

Health care plans are used for student with specific health concerns that may be an issue while the student is at school. Please alert the school district nurse and the school staff of your child's health concern so that the appropriate plan can be put in place. Health care plans must be signed by the parent or guardian and a health care provider such as a doctor, nurse practitioner or physician assistant. Health Care Plans must be completed annually.

Diabetes Medical Management Plan

Please fill this out with your Health Care Provider and return to a BSD Nurse. This plan needs to be signed by both the provider and the parent.


General Health Care Plan

Use this Health Care Plan for those health conditions that don't fit into the other categories listed.


MT Authorization to carry asthma inhaler

Montana allows student to carry their own asthma inhaler or epipen when appropriate. Use this form, in addition to the asthma or allergy form, and have it signed by a health care provider. District Policy #3416F1

Food Allergy, for diagnosed food allergies not food sensitivities

General Allergies, use for non food (example: insect sting) severe allergy that requires emergency medication

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.