High School Enrollment
Welcome to the BSD7 High School Enrollment Webpage!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you and your family to high school in the Bozeman School District.
How to Enroll Your Student
IF YOUR CHILD WAS PREVIOUSLY ENROLLED IN BOZEMAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS AT ANY TIME, DO NOT COMPLETE A NEW ONLINE ENROLLMENT.
High School Enrollment is a three part process and can take 1-2 weeks to complete.
- Create an online enrollment application by clicking here
- School Enroll Code: 841
- Once this application is accepted, you will receive an email with your PowerSchool Access ID and Password
- Please make an appointment with the BHS or GHS registrar to turn in the following documents:
- Copy of certified birth certificate
- Immunization Records
- Copy of transcript from previous school
- Copy of withdrawal grades if transferring during the academic year
- Permanent address in the Bozeman District (you may be asked to provide proof of residency)
- Any legal documents regarding guardianship
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan, if applicable
- Contact Info:
- Bozeman High School
- Phone: (406)522-6204
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (406)522-6283
- BHS Counseling Office located at 205 N 11th Ave Bozeman, MT 59715
- Contact Info:
- Gallatin High School
- Phone: (406)522-4620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (406)522-4622
- GHS Counseling Office located at 4455 Annie Street Bozeman, MT 59718
- Registrar Office Hours:
- Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Summer Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- To enroll your student, complete ALL online forms listed below
- Go to https://bsd7.powerschool.com
- Click on Create Account
- Once you've created the parent account, go to Ecollect Forms and fill out the following:
- Enrollment - New To District Only forms A-I
- Enrollment Permissions - form M