High School Enrollment
Welcome to the BSD7 High School Enrollment Webpage!
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you and your family to high school in the Bozeman School District.
How to Enroll Your Student
Part 1: Check Your Address
- Please check your address on our school boundary map here. Once you arrive at the webpage, uncheck the Gallatin County School District Boundaries box and check Bozeman 9-12 High School Boundaries.
If your child was previously enrolled in Bozeman Public Schools at any time, do not complete a new online enrollment. Contact the high school your student will be attending and let them know you would like to reinstate your child in the Bozeman School District.
Part 2: Create an Online Application
- If you are new to the Bozeman School District, create an online enrollment application by clicking here. Once this application is accepted, you will receive an email from the Registrar outlining next steps.
Part 3: Submit Required Documents
The following documents are required for enrollment. Avoid enrollment delays by providing the following documents to your school’s Registrar via email or in person to the Counseling Office (contact information shown below).
- A copy (photocopy is fine) of your child's most up-to-date Immunization Record to remain with your student's records. A list of required immunizations can be found on our website here.
- A copy (photocopy is fine) of your child's Certified Birth Certificate to remain with your student's records.
- A copy of your student's most recent transcript and withdrawal grades. (*only applicable for grades 10-12)
- Verification of permanent address in the Bozeman School District (examples include a copy of lease agreement, utility bill, buy/sell, voter registration, etc.)
- Current IEP or 504 Plan (if child has been identified as special needs or in need of accommodations) - required for placement.
- Any legal documents regarding guardianship.
Contact your high school’s Registrar with any questions regarding the high school enrollment process. Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Bozeman High School
Phone: (406) 522-6204
Fax: (406) 522-6283
Counseling Office located at 205 N 11th Ave Bozeman, MT 59715
Gallatin High School
Phone: (406) 522-4620
Fax: (406) 522-4622
Counseling Office located at 4455 Annie Street Bozeman, MT 59718