Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I am a new employee, when am I able to use my sick and vacation leave?
Answer: Sick leave may be used after 90 days, vacation leave may be used after 6 months.

Q. Where are the time cards located?

Q. What do I do if the time card system is not working properly?
Answer: Please send the payroll office an email ( with a detailed description of the problem and we will get the problem fixed as soon as possible. 

Q. When do time cards have to be submitted by? 
Answer: Time cards have to be submitted by the employee no later than Monday following the week worked. Time cards have to be approved no later than Wednesday following the week worked. 

Q. How often do time cards have to be submitted?
Answer:  Time cards need to be submitted weekly. 

Q. I have a question on my insurance plan, who do I contact?
Answer: Answers concerning insurance plans can be found here at our Benefits Webpage

Q. How do I stop or change my direct deposit?
Answer:  Download the form to stop, change, or add direct deposit here. Return the form to the Payroll Department in the Willson Building.

Q. How are my wages figured?
--Classified employees wages are calculated from the previous month's timesheet hours and any absences.
--Certified wages are paid September through June. Again absences are not accounted for until the month after they occurred.

Q. How do I find out what my storage banks are?
Answer:  Storage bank balances are found on the earnings statement.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.