Welcome to the Activities website!
Naranche Stadium End Zones
2013-2014 Bozeman High School Important Dates
- Aug 15 – Golf tryouts
- Aug 16 – Football practice begins
- Aug 19 – Volleyball and Soccer tryouts
- Aug 19 – Cross Country and Fall Cheer practice begins
- Nov 21 – Swimming and Wrestling begins
- Nov 25 – Boys and Girls Basketball tryouts
- Nov 25 – Winter Cheer practice begins
- March 17 – Fastpitch tryouts
- March 23 – Track and Tennis begins
- All tryouts, including but not limited to, soccer, fall cheer, golf, volleyball, winter cheer, basketball, and fastpitch begin on the date listed above. Late tryouts are not permitted unless there are circumstances beyond a family’s control. (Please be aware vacations will not be considered a circumstance beyond a family’s control.)
- Each sport has a minimum number of practices students are required by the Montana High School Association to meet in order to be eligible for competition.
- Students entering as freshmen for the first time are immediately eligible for participation. Students get eight consecutive semesters of competition provided they pass four classes earning 2.0 credits or more from the preceding semester after entering 9th grade.
- Summer school classes do not count toward academic eligibility.
Students and Parents
Tryouts begin the first day of practice for volleyball, soccer, golf, boys and girls basketball, fastpitch, and tennis. Late tryouts can only be granted by the Activities Office and only in situations where circumstances are beyond a family's control.
Note: All athletic fines must be paid or equipment turned in prior to being allowed to sign up for the next sports season
Effective Immediately - NO Exceptions - ONLY Head Coaches can add or remove student from athletic fines list if payment or equipment is not turned into the Activities Office, RM F-2, BHS.