Forms are now available for students to complete and submit with the $100.00 participation fee for Speech and Debate. Please download and complete all forms - incomplete packet will not be accepted.
Speech Forms 2014-15.pdf
Speech & Debate Parent Night - Sept 30, 2014 6:00 PM in BHS North Cafeteria, Located Off the 205 North 11th Entrance to BHS
PLEASE CHECK "Sports Schedules - High School" THERE HAVE BEEN REVISIONS TO OUR FALL SPORTS SCHEDULES
BOZ HS SPORTS REG BOOKLET.pdf
Any questions please call office at 522-6237
Information on Middle School Sports Sign Up please click the link on left hand side of page: "Sports Schedules & Information - Middle School"
Bozeman High School Activities Important Dates
(SCHEDULE IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- August 13 - Fall Sports Parent Meeting - 6:00 PM BHS South Gym
- August 14 - Golf Tryouts
- August 15 - Football Begins
- August 18 - Volleyball, Boys and Girls Soccer Tryouts
- August 18 - Cross Country and Fall Cheer Begins
- September 16 - Speech & Debate Begins
- November 18 - Winter Sports Parent Meeting - 6:00 PM BHS South Gym
- November 20 - Wrestling, Swim, and Winter Cheer Begins
- November 20 - Boys and Girls Basketball Tryouts
- December 1 - High School Intramural Basketball Begins (Tentative)
- March 9 - Fastpitch Tryouts
- March 16 - Spring Sports Parent Meeting - 6:00 PM BHS South Gym
- March 16 - Track and Tennis Begins
- March 16 - High School Intramural Volleyball Begins (Tentative)
- All tryouts, including but not limited to,
soccer, fall cheer, golf, volleyball, winter cheer, basketball, and
fastpitch begin on the date listed above. Late tryouts are not
permitted unless there are circumstances beyond a family’s control.
(Please be aware vacations will not be considered a circumstance beyond a
- Each sport has a minimum number of practices
students are required by the Montana High School Association to meet in
order to be eligible for competition.
- Students entering as freshmen for the first
time are immediately eligible for participation. Students get eight
consecutive semesters of competition provided they pass four classes
earning 2.0 credits or more from the preceding semester after entering
- Summer school classes do not count toward academic eligibility.
Students and Parents
Tryouts begin the first day of practice for
volleyball, soccer, golf, boys and girls basketball, fastpitch, and
tennis. Late tryouts can only be granted by the Activities Office and
only in situations where circumstances are beyond a family's control.
Note: All athletic fines must be paid or equipment turned in prior to being allowed to sign up for the next sports season
Effective Immediately - NO Exceptions - ONLY
Head Coaches can add or remove student from athletic fines list if
payment or equipment is not turned into the Activities Office, RM F-2,