Enrollment Enclosures & Instructions
It is necessary that you have a local Bozeman address in order to register.
- Kindergartners must be 5 years old on or
before September 10. All children who meet the age requirements are
encouraged to register for kindergarten. Readiness is being 5!
- Please fill out the enrollment sheet as
completely as possible. If you are new to the district and do not have
any emergency contacts, please contact your assigned school's secretary
with those numbers ASAP.
- Health Department Immunization Requirement
Sheet - please read and double check that your student's immunizations
meet Montana State Requirements.
- Health History Form
- Parent Questionnaire
The Following Documents are Required When Returning Your Packet:
- Completed Enrollment Sheet
- A Copy of your child's most up-to-date Immunization Record to remain with your student's records. Please note: Your student will have until the first day of school to complete any missing immunizations, but a copy of their most up-to-date immunizations must be provided at the time of enrollment.
- A Copy (photocopy is fine) of your child's Birth Certificate to remain with your student's records.
- Current IEP (if child has been identified as special needs) - required for placement.
- Any legal documents regarding guardianship (necessary only if there are extenuating circumstances).
- Completed Health History Form.
Enrollment will be on-going with placement and notification occurring in mid-August.