Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I am a new employee, when am I able to use my sick and vacation leave?
- Sick leave may be used after 90 days, vacation leave may be used after 6 months.
Q. I have a question on my insurance plan, who do I contact?
- Answers concerning insurance plans can be found here at our Benefits page.
Q. How do I stop or change my direct deposit?
- Download the form to stop, change, or add direct deposit here. Return the form to the Payroll Department in the Willson Building.
Q. How are my wages figured?
- Classified employees wages are calculated from the previous month's timesheet hours and any absences.
- Certified wages are paid September through June. Again absences are not accounted for until the month after they occurred.
Q. How do I find out what my storage banks are?
- Storage bank balances are found on the earnings statement.