Kindergarten Enrollment Forms 2013-2014
Enrollment Enclosures & Instructions
It is necessary that you have a local Bozeman address in order to register.
- Please fill out the enrollment sheet as completely as possible. If you are new to the district and do not have any emergency contacts, please contact your assigned school's secretary with those numbers ASAP.
- Health Department Immunization Requirement Sheet - please read and double check that your student's immunizations meet Montana State Requirements.
- Welcome to Bozeman Public Schools Kindergarten
- "Your Kindergarten Child"
- Kindergarten Checklist
- Parent Questionnaire
Health Department Immunization Requirement Sheet - please read and double check that your student's immunizations meet Montana State Requirements.
The Following Documents are Required When Returning Your Packet:
- Completed Enrollment Sheet
- A Copy of your child's most up-to-date Immunization Record to remain with your student's records.
- A Copy of your child's Birth Certificate to remain with your student's records.
- Current IEP (if child has been identified as special needs) - required for placement.
- Any legal documents regarding guardianship.
- Completed Health History Form.
Enrollment will be on-going with placement and notification occurring in mid-August.
- Liz Cleary/Enrollment - Bozeman Public Schools
- 404 West Main Street P.O. Box 520
- Bozeman, MT 59715-0520
- Phone: 406-522-6005
- Fax: 406-522-6091