For any other information on MT State Immunizations please see the following site:

If you are claiming a religious, medical or conditional exemption from immunizations, you must print, complete and notarize (where required) the GCCHD Exemption Letter AND the form that meets your exemption needs. These two forms must be completed for all non and under immunized students..

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.