* 17 and up can take GED
* 17 and 18 years must have Home School documentation from the County Superintendent of Schools, Mary Ellen Fitzgerald. Call 582-3090. If your child is not a registered home school student, you can obtain documentation from the school from which you purchased your curriculum.
* 16 year old - waiver; must be approved by the state.
* Must have a letter from previous school, or institution
-Date of Birth
-Home schooled since ...
-Not enrolled in Public Schools or the last date of enrollment
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
* Must be 19 or can obtain a waiver if under 19, to confirm that they have dropped out of high school
* 16-18 year olds must have drop papers faxed from their last school of attendance to (406) 522-6068.
* 16 year old waiver; must be approved by the state.
Download Application Form and Check List